"ミントジュース" The design has Mint Juice on it.
"ミントジュース" pronounced as "Mintojūsu" means "Mint Juice". This design gives a retro 90s feel to it and also has a Kawaii feel to it. Having Kawaii food in a retro setting is a modern trend now. This is a perfect gift to give to anyone who is an anime lover, manga lover, or lover of Japanese culture in general.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua