継続は力なり - Continuing on is power,
石の上にも三年 - 3 years on a stone.
This design has a Japanese mythical Koi Fish in a Sun backdrop and has two Inspirational Japanese Quotes. The top Japanese quote refers to "Continuing on is power" meaning Never Give up. The quote at the side simply means "3 years on a stone" which also denotes Hard work.
Koi fish turning into a dragon after perseverance is the general gist of its myth and this design symbolizes the same theme - hard work. This is perfect for nature lovers who are also a fan of Anime or Japanese culture in general.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua