継続は力なり - Continuing on is power,
七転び八起き - Fall seven times, get up eight.
This design has a Japanese Landmark, Himeji Castle, with Sakura petals and birds in a Sun backdrop and has two Inspirational Japanese Quotes. The top Japanese quote refers to "Continuing on is power" meaning Never Give up. The quote at the side simply means "Fall seven times, get up eight" which also denotes Hard work.
This is perfect for nature lovers who are also a fan of Anime or Japanese culture in general.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua